Thursday, October 10, 2019

All about me


 Greetings, I'm Shenica. I'm 15 years old and am currently living in Florida where I attend high school. I am a sophomore. My friends and acquaintances would describe me as someone who is very impulsive, empathetic, bubbly, yet bashful. I'm constantly trying to find the light in every situation. I love sharing my kindness with others and just making people smile really. I love all kinds of animals, especially pigs. Currently, I don't have a plan for the future. I want to attend college, but am just stuck on selecting a career path. I let life flow.

 When it comes to my interest, I don't do much. I love being creative and learning about the world around us. Reading is something I really enjoy. Besides novels, I love reading the most random articles I can find. I believe I do this because of my interest in learning. Who doesn't love to learn about new things? Another thing I really enjoy would have to be editing. I do a bit of video editing on the software Adobe after Effects. Although I'm not into techno stuff, it's something I love doing. I got into editing around the age of 13, it just stuck ever since. I don't participate in any sports, but would love to try track and field. I also do a bit of dancing on the side for fun.

 In school I am focused. I always walk through the doors with a goal. Whether it be to make someone smile, or get a passing grade on an assignment. My favorite subjects would have to be math and science. I can be really good with numbers from time to time. I love the subject so much because it makes me feel good knowing I'm one of the only people who favor it. Biology is a science course I also extremely love. Learning about the world around you can be fascinating. I prefer working alone majority of the time, because it is much more easier to get things done and focus in my opinion; however, it doesn't mean that I don't like to work with me peers from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment